The BC Winter Games (BCWG) are an important developmental event for athletes across the province. The BCWG are a mulit-sport event overseen by the BC Games Society and are held February of every other year (even years). Athletes represent their Zone at the Games.
The next BC Games will be hosted in Fort St John February 20-23, 2020. The event will feature short track and long track events.
Team & Young officials announcement
BCWG 2020 Contacts
- Provincial Advisor (PA): Chris Acton
- Assistant PA: Richard Krieck
- Sport Co-Chairs (Meet Coordinators): Darren Guliov and Kate North
BCWG 2020 Resources
- BCWG General Rules
- BCWG 2020 Speed Skating Technical Package
- BCWG G2G Session Information
- BCWG 2020 Young Officials Program information
- Zone 2 Qualification Format (September 2019)
- Zone 3 Qualification Format (September 2019)
- Zone 4 Qualification Format (October 2019)
- Zone 5 Qualification Format (October 2019)
- Zone 6 Qualification Format (September 2019)
- Zone 7 Qualification Format (September 2019)
- Zone 8 Qualification Format (September 2019)
Note: Zone Qualification Formats will be posted as they are completed by the respective Zone Rep. Qualification Formats are subject to change based on the number of eligible skaters. Updates will be posted to this page with the version number noted.